Line maintenance workers, wind-power, mast workers, arborists
To successfully rescue a person in distress at height using Smartline.
- Workplace environmental regulations and European Norms (Fall Protection)
- Product overview (run-through of equipment used)
- Fall factors
- EN standards
- CE-marking, daily inspection, periodical inspection
- Breaking loads and anchorage points
- Rescue procedures and requesting for assistance
- First responder actions in the event of an accident
- Rescuing a person in distress/injured (various methods) Everyone is to act as "injured" and as rescuer
A certificate is awarded following successful completion of the course.
Suitable clothing for exercises.
The participants own equipment should be used in the first instance. (harness, support lanyard and helmet)
Are you interested in this course? Get in touch!
Previous knowledge: The course covers only the lowering operation using rescue equipment. In addition, the Fall Protection Basic Course must have been completed before the course.
Only for Overhead Line Maintenance Workers
Participants must be able to climb using climbing spikes and work positioning lanyards! (The instructor reserves the right to exclude participants who cannot climb using climbing irons.)
Course length: 4 hours
Instructor: One Cresto-authorised instructor per max 8 participants
Period of validity: Valid for 3 years