Power Ascender ACX
Telecom workers, line maintenance staff, wind-power personnel.
To safely use the ACX Power Ascender.
Work environment law + relevant legal instruments for working in fall risk environments
Fall factors; the loads the human body can be subjected to
Fall protection system in compliance with EN 363:2008 and its subdivisions
Relevant EN standards for the type of work undertaken
Use of ActSafe's ACX
Training exercise ACX
- Overall visual inspection
- Start-up procedure
- Anchorage points
- Installation on rope Ascend using rope
- Emergency lowering using lowering device and emergency kit, at least twice
- Hoist using single rope (max 300 kg)
- Hoist using 2:1 system (max 300 kg)
- Hoist using 3:1 system (> 300 kg)
A certificate is awarded. The participant must be fully fit!
Use of ActSafe PMX/ACX requires training (in compliance with the certifying body; Bauberufgenossenschaft CE0547) for transportation of humans
Are you interested in this course? Get in touch!
Previous knowledge: Fall protection, Basic course and Rescue Basic. Participant should have rope experience.
Course length: 8 hours (1 day)
Instructor: Two Cresto-authorized instructor per max 8 participants.
Period of validity: