Fall protection information
All persons who work at heights, such as roofers, construction workers, scaffolders, snow removers and others.
Following successful completion of the course, the participant shall:
Have knowledge of relevant laws and standards for working in fall risk environments
Have knowledge about how Personal Fall Protection Equipment is correctly used:
- Full-body harness
- Fall arrest lanyards
- Adjustable FA-lines
- Work positioning Lanyards
- Fall arrest block
- Sliding locks for rails and wires
Understand the importance of a thorough risk assessment and rescue plans
Understanding of what happens in a
- What happens in a fall?
- What does the relevant Health & Safety law say?
- Liability and responsibilities of the employer and employee? What does the relevant Work Environment Authority say? What are CE and EN markings?
- Risk analysis, rescue plan
- What can be used as an anchorage point?
- What equipment is used and how is it maintained?
Correct and appropriate use of a Fall arrest system.
För att säkerställa kvaliteten görs en utvärdering av kursdeltagaren. Efter godkänd kurs erhålls ett certifikat. Kursen kan hållas hos kund.
This course can be delivered at a customer’s location.